Sunday, July 24, 2016

GUILTY

Watercolor on paper. 50 x 70 cm (1 ft 7 11/16” x 2 ft 3 9/16”)

I feel guilty because I’m lost in the repetition of some behaviors, I feel guilty because I want to break with all the things that has been taught to me, because I want to break with all the programs and patters that has been given to me, I feel guilty because I’m brave for do that.


I’m proud of my work, of my autonomy, of myself without demands, without limits, without guilty. I can’t live against me and my soul, I live what I’m even though this is the opposite of all the beliefs of my parents, family and culture that I have heard in my past. The truth of the freedom is to live unchained. 

CULPA

Me siento culpable por estar perdida en un nudo de repetición, por querer romper con todo lo que me han enseñado, romper todos los programas y patrones, me siento culpable por ser valiente.

Segura de mi trabajo, de mi independencia, de mi misma, sin exigencias, sin límites, sin culpa de estar fallando a nadie, a la única que fallo no viviendo quien soy es a mi misma, por muy distante que sea de lo que me han enseñado, transmutar las creencias y convertirte en algo nuevo. Transgresión de honestidad, la verdad lo invade todo y de repente te encuentras en un nuevo estado sin la carga del pasado, sin la culpa del pasado.

GUILTY 001

GUILTY 002

No comments:

Post a Comment